Friday, February 18, 2011

Runny nose n a Beating Heart

Week 2 game with a challenge. I thought the challenge was 20 minutes. Wrongo though! The real challenge was loving my sick Lena and taking care of myself. Ha! What a challenge. Who's idea was that anyways?!

I made it through the first day of the 20 minute work out n loved it. Lena's snotty self got the best of me though. I took 3 days off to heal. 3 days.

A couple of  minutes ago, I realized I was caught up on my work and contemplated facecracking. Then I remembered, Oh yeah! My Work Out! My big ass in the polka dot tankini, not so itty bitty! Blamo! Busted out half my work out right here in my little cold office. Now, I only have to do 3 exercises tonight with my weights at home.

Take that runny nose! My heart rate is up, I'm smiling n go figure, it made my nose run less!

1 comment:

  1. haha...proud of you that you made your workout. I am still struggling getting the motivation going......I love the way your write!

    ReplyDelete