I told you so. I told you the "baby time" excuse isn't valid. Never mind the fact that I'm exhausted. The house didn't get vacuumed and I didn't do my homework. Lena's clothes aren't sorted. You know what though, everything else got done including going on my 10 minute walk. I'm such a multi-tasker that I walked to the bank. That's no special event. It is though that I finally did it again.
Check that off as an accomplishment as planned. 10 minutes of cardio achieved! 24 minutes to be exact actually. AND-I think I get bonus points because it's a resistance and balance work out walking in the ice and snow.
If I find the time, it really does exist.
Maybe the deeper purpose of this little "finding time" project will lead me back to finding some of my pieces of me that aren't so focused on dishes in the sink and racing the baby sleeping clock to get meaningless chores done. Today I found time to have lunch with Corey again. I treasure that time.
Ah ha! You did it! Keep it up B!
ReplyDelete